GEORGIE SMEDLEY GROUP ONLY SHIPS TO ADDRESSES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM (WE DO NOT SHIP TO NORTHERN IRELAND OR ROI)
Terms and Conditions Ordering
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate and delivery costs where applicable. We reserve the right to amend prices without prior notice. Cancellation of an order after despatch cannot be accepted. Goods are not sold on a sale or return basis.
It is our aim to despatch goods within 48 hours from the time they are ordered (subject to payment). Please allow 3-5 days for delivery. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed as delays may be due to circumstances beyond our control. Any order re-shipped due to being refused or undeliverable the first time will have the original freight charge added to the due amount, in order to cover our administrative costs and additional transportation costs. Neither Nail Harmony UK nor their nominated carrier will accept claims for consequential losses due to late delivery.
Claims arising from damage to goods in transit must be brought to the attention of Georgie Smedley Group in writing within 3 days of receipt of goods. Claims made outside this time limit will not be accepted.
In exceptional circumstances we accept returned goods with a 15% handling charge but only if the following conditions are met:
- When returning items, make sure they are securely packaged. We cannot refund goods damaged in transit if items are poorly packaged.
- The item must be in perfect resalable condition with any shrink wrap still intact.
- A request must be made to the company within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- No returned goods will be accepted unless a returns authorisation has been given. The appropriate reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation.
- For your own protection please obtain a proof of postage/ receipt from the carrier as the company accepts no responsibility for lost parcels sent by you.
- Georgie Smedley Group will not be responsible for any postage costs for non-faulty products. If a product is faulty, we will reimburse upto a maximum of £10 for postage, by way of account credit.
- Georgie Smedley Group will not be responsible for any 'loss of earnings' - we strongly recommend having a backup LED Lamp for this purpose.
- Any item returned for testing/repair must be sent well packaged, in a clean and sanitary condition or they will be returned to sender without testing/repair.
- Colours purchased in a 'lucky dip' are not eligible for exchange.
- Products may only be returned for exchange or refund by account credit - no monetary refunds. Products must be approved by Georgie Smedley Group to be eligible for an exchange or account credit.
- Refunds for returned products may be subject to a 15% restocking fee in the form of a refund reduction.
All images in the UK belong to the principal owner being Georgie Smedley Group. We own the exclusive rights to visuals and reserve the right to refuse the use of our visuals at any given time.
Retention of Title
Property in the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has made payment in full to the Company of the invoice price for the goods. The company shall however be entitled to bring an action against the Buyer for the invoice price (or any part thereof unpaid) at any time after the due date for payment of the same. Until the property of the goods shall have passed to the Buyer, the Company may recover possession of such goods from the Buyer and re-sell such goods and for that purpose the Buyer agrees that the Company, its servants and agents may enter upon any land or building upon which the goods are situated. The above terms and conditions are an integral part of every sale. Nail Harmony UK reserve the right to alter them at any time, without prior notice.
GEORGIE SMEDLEY GROUP FORMALLY (NAIL HARMONY UK)
1 JESSOP CLOSE